Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the worst advice you have ever gotten and how bad did things get screwed up for you?

The worst advice I've ever gotten was to '; just stay in front of the ball. It won't hurt you '; My mom told me that when i was playing softball. The result was the ball flying at my face and hitting me in the chin. It suckedWhat is the worst advice you have ever gotten and how bad did things get screwed up for you?
I was advised to join the Navy - I've been in five years and I've gone all loopy in the head! No beer and no tv makes me go something something...!What is the worst advice you have ever gotten and how bad did things get screwed up for you?
to join a gym , wound up in the er from a broken foot , caused by a fat lady stepping on it.
my frends always give d best advice coz they care 4 me....

No comments:

Post a Comment