Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you think it should be ILLEGAL for an attorney to give out wrong or bad advice and still get paid for it!?

I dont get paid if I dont Fix my clients radars and equip on their Yachts,I cant just look at the guy and charge him for failure, Most owners/captains will just throw me off the boat if I did that,Wht should attorneys be any different!!Do you think it should be ILLEGAL for an attorney to give out wrong or bad advice and still get paid for it!?
Barristral Immunity is becoming a issue: In commonwealth countries there is a tendency to say no immunity in civil cases in negligent preparation. The real issue is that : whether it would run the risk of double jeopardy. Its very hard to see the differences between a lawyer and other professional persons. Again this is a negligence issue and there is a general shift away from such immunity. Personally I'm all for it, not because its fair but because I'm a law student and it is in my best interest to keep it.Do you think it should be ILLEGAL for an attorney to give out wrong or bad advice and still get paid for it!?
Yes because an attorney should be honest. If the information is wrong and does not help you, you should not have to pay for it.
You're damn right.
Uuuummmm,I'm still 13...I dont really know bout those things..lol..i know what u thinking,';If ur 13 and cant answer this,y did u click on this question???';..lol..right?


But I am mostly doin this just 'cause I am bored I guess,but now that I think of it,I guess i just wanna do this to get on yo nerves..lol
Bush doesn't lose his salary for giving wrong advice and making wrong decisions, so how can you do it to a lawyer, whose decisions do not throw the whole world into turmoil?
Actually, attorneys are in a pretty tight spot when it comes to bad advice, bad advocacy, etc.





There is a two-inch-thick manual of ABA Approved Rules of Professional Conduct for Lawyers that includes rules about diligence, competency, giving bad advice, etc. If any of these rules are breached, a lawyer could be reported by a client or fellow lawyer to the state bar association. If the association's review turns up evidence that the lawyer in question is guilty of bad lawyering, he or she could very well be disbarred for his or her conduct.





The threat of being disbarred (and there are so many ways to be disbarred) keeps a lawyer on alert about what sort advice he or she is giving and whether or not the lawyer is doing everything is his or her legal power to fight for his client.





If you share a client-attorney relationship with an attorney and you give him a retainer for a legal task, and he performs that task below the standards he should or give grossly bad advice, then you should consider reporting him to his firm or the state bar association.
well they shouldn't, but where do you go to complain ,an other lawyer? they all in bed together. they cover for each other for free and know all the loop holes ,so you could not win anyway. sad isn't it...
can you prove someones advise isnt sincere,could you find a lawyer to represent that to thew courts
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment