Sunday, May 9, 2010

I have a really bad back and nothing is working. Advice?

I have had a bad back since I can remember and I have tried everything. Physio, chiro, reiki, massages, antibiodics and other weird treatments and nothing is helping. Does anyone know what can help?I have a really bad back and nothing is working. Advice?
Here are a few links that can help you. Good luck


http://spine-health.com


http://www.webmd.com/back-pain/guide/pai鈥?/a>I have a really bad back and nothing is working. Advice?
Is it lower back?? try stretching your lower back by either sitting on the floor and pushing your stomach in and your lower back out or stretch out your legs and try to lay your head on your knees (or get as close as possible) again pushing out your lower back. For me, walking hurts my back so I ride a bicycle which helps immensely. For some reason it relaxes the muscles in my lower back. When you can, lay on the floor put your legs on the couch with your butt at the base of your couch and hold it for awhile. Sounds dumb but does make it feel better. If you can, get a TENS unit - these are awesome
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment