Sunday, May 9, 2010

I've heard people say, ';my parents don't want me to date until after University';... Is this bad advice?

I hear this from my frmale asian friends. Most of them dogmaticly follow their parents wishes. Later it seems that they are unprepared for the 'game' of dating. They simply lack the tools to break the ice and 'score' that ';perfect'; person for a date. Is it just me or is this the WORST advice/demand a parent can make?





I mean it doesn't protect anyone...I've heard people say, ';my parents don't want me to date until after University';... Is this bad advice?
Dear friend, different cultures have different styles. As she is from Asia therefore there will be some effect of her culture on her %26amp; her parents way of thinking,





But do you know what鈥檚 the Good New!!


Time changes the way people think, I am sure as your Asian friend is passing her way in years she will develop her own ideas.





SUMMARY:-


Keep giving your advise but at the same time do listen to the person you give advise to.I've heard people say, ';my parents don't want me to date until after University';... Is this bad advice?
thats stupid as hell dude :]
Yes. There is no reason to limit social interaction during schooling.
That's terrible advice, and even worse and sad that someone who is an adult lets their parents make decisions for them, i look at it this way, people need to have a social life, and just because you date someone doesn't mean your serious with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment