Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Need some advice! I shaved my head and it looks really bad?

I shaved my whole entire head and it looks likes really bad. How long will my hair take to grow back. I have no clue because i have not shaved my entire head before ever.Need some advice! I shaved my head and it looks really bad?
try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hairNeed some advice! I shaved my head and it looks really bad?
dont worry your hair will be back in a couple of months.


your hair grow really quick but you just dont notice it as much when its long.


you should do what i do before getting my hair cut and go to a virtual hairdresser site and it will show you what you will look like with different cuts before you get it done.





heres a good one that i use


http://www.thehairstyler.com/virtual-hai鈥?/a>


start by going to the change model then choose a boy that resembles you and get going or you can upload your own photo.





untilll then you could wear hoodies or caps or any type of hat or be brave and embrace your new look and try wearing clothes that make it work for you but dont make the mistake of changing you whole style and becoming someone else.


good luck and im sure its not that bad new haiirstyles that are a drastic change just take some getting used to and you may find others like it or you grow to like it.
3 to 5 months. Get a wig and have it cut to a man's style or if your hair was long get a wig have it cut to what it was(got a picture to help the stylist?) you can wear a hat over the hair to camouflage the mistake. Or if bold just wear a cap or hat.
your hair will grow about a quarter of an inch in 3 weeks to a month, depending on how fast your hair grows. you'll see a couple of inches in a few months, so dont worry about it. hair grows pretty quickly =]
i dont it looks that much bad and it takes about more than one month to grow hair
about three years

No comments:

Post a Comment