Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I need career advice! I want to work with animals really bad!?

I want to work with animals. Thats all I know but thats not good enough when it comes to chooseing colleges and everything. I know that I dont want to be a vet or scientist. Im interested in learning from them but experimenting and hurting them is not what i want to do.





Please Please Please help =[I need career advice! I want to work with animals really bad!?
Vets don't experiment on animals, they operate and give advice to the owners to make them better. Most scientists that work with animals only study their particular habitats, and collect information about the animals and don't hurt them! Perhaps ecology or a general science degree (biology included if you want to work with animals) and after the science degree you'll have a better idea?


Think it over and have a look at the courses available, you sound a little confusedI need career advice! I want to work with animals really bad!?
i know what your talking about, im interested in the same thing. im choosing between vet and marine biologist ((specializing in marine mammels of course)). i think im leaning more towards marine biologist tho. i mean the animals that walk the earth can be saved, but the animals marine mammels' homes are in need of more saving at the moment. i dnt kno if this helps, im just having the same problem.
You could study veterinary science - as posters have stated, they don't hurt or experiment on animals. They help animals who get injured, sick or need to be evaluated when something is wrong. To be an animal trainer or other professions working with animals you have to have a background of some kind in animal studies. Look at schools with veterinary science.

No comments:

Post a Comment