Thursday, May 13, 2010

If you get some bad advice on here can you sue yahoo?

No.If you get some bad advice on here can you sue yahoo?
No, for you don't HAVE to follow it.





Another sue-happy human....that is what is wrong with the morals of the world today. People are only out for trhemselves and will do anything to get money.If you get some bad advice on here can you sue yahoo?
No, nor can you sue the person who gave you the advice.


This is all covered in the fine print of the agreement that you clicked on as having read before you were able to open your account on Yahoo Answers. You can find it if you read the rules again.





Use any advice you get here at your own risk!
HOW about suing your parents for not teaching you all about personal responsibility ?????





I can ask for advice... and people can give it... BUT it is up to me whether or not I accept and follow their advice.





I am so sick of pathetic people TRYING to make monetary gain because they do something stupid and then try and blamed other people for it.....





try being responsible for your own actions and decisions .. YOU never know it might just make you grow up some ...





don't like my advice??? SO SUE ME **ROLLS EYES**
I doubt it - it's the trolls on here who cause trouble for Yahoo, not Yahoo itself.
People sue all the time for stupid things, don't see why this would be any different.
most likely there is something agenst such in the TS you agried to...
Sure, why not?But then that means I should also be allowed to start charging for all the good advice I give.
No, it's written at the bottom of every page.





';Yahoo! does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Click here for the Full Disclaimer.';





Just scroll down and you'll see it.
Yeah... I reckon you can.





I have this really good lawyer who got me gazillions for slipping over in a supermarket.





I threw a jar of pickles at this idiot who told me that kitty litter was in aisle 5... It was in aisle 6. (You can imagine how angry THAT made me!)





I slipped over on one of the pickles when the jar missed the target, and I had to chase the idiot to pummel him with a french stick I got from aisle 3.





Anyhoo, just email me your bank account details, drivers license number, date of birth, and any other details of a personal nature that may be relevant. (Just so I can hook you up with this amazing lawyer of course)





Everything will be fine... Trust me
Nope, wasn't yahoo answers that gave it to you
No
LOL. IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY YOU COULD. ^^
Do you think a big company like Yahoo would take a risk like that? This site is for entertainment purposes only ... read the fine print!





Cheers :-)
You Americans and suing everyone and everything.
anythings worth a try.....
Not for bad advice, no.
...you can sue anyone you want... you can get the Lawyer who represented the guy in Washington D.C. (the judge) who sue'd the Cleaners for $6,000,000 about his pants... or the guy who just sue'd God... whatever you think you can afford.
Well, there is no law against it. People sue for pretty much anything now days and im sure it could if someone took it seriously enough. The real question is, could he win? I doubt it.
You can sue anybody for anything. The real question is can you win? I don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment