Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need some boyfriend advice super bad?

okay so ive been with my boyfriend for a year now and i think this guy in my biology class is kinda hott. I told my friends and they said its a normal thing but i think im such a bad person because my boyfriend is super awesome what do i do?I need some boyfriend advice super bad?
go for the hot guyI need some boyfriend advice super bad?
well it is pretty freaking normal...i mean my boyfriend is great but i still think other guys are hott too. :) and just think about it, dont feel bad. your boyfriends probably thinking the same thing about some other chick but since he dosnt really have a thing for her and just thinks shes hott then most likely hes gonna stick with you...kk :)


dont feel bad we all do it including the best of the boyfriends.
that is completely normal. as my friend always say ';u can look, but don't touch'; just cuz ur in a realtionship doesnt mean u cant ever think anyone is else is hot. its a natural human thing. if everything is great with ur boyfriend then dont do anything. only if u think its time to date other people...but dont do it because u found a hot guy. just think about wat u want...
there is nothing wrong with thinking that other people are hott or attractive. you are doing nothing wrong. dont freak about it
well i think u should figure out yourself and not telling every detail of yr life... no life!

No comments:

Post a Comment