Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is the worst advice you have gotten?

This can be about any subject and can be funny or serious.What is the worst advice you have gotten?
In Grade school I was a late bloomer. I didn't understand most of what was being taught. No one taught me study habits. Overwhelmed by the homework and reading, I didn't do it. I passed three grades on condition that I go to Summer school. In my first year in High School, my dad sent me to one of the toughest prep schools in the country. I flunked out. I barely made it through High School and had to get a tutor to make it through College.What is the worst advice you have gotten?
i was ill with a fever and one of my friends suggest that i down three raw eggs because it was supposed to settle the stomach and provide the protein to help your body fight. i stupidly downed three eggs and immediately started projectile vomiting violently for five minutes. looking back now i wonder whether she was doing it as a sick joke. excuse the pun

No comments:

Post a Comment