Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I need legal advice to a bad car purchase w/ a friend?

I put $1,600 down to purchase a car and due to my employment status,my fiance agreed to put it in his name. We are splitting and I want to keep my car, due to that I am making the payments.I need legal advice to a bad car purchase w/ a friend?
Have the car put in your name only so they cannot repo it. Best Wishes.I need legal advice to a bad car purchase w/ a friend?
The person that gets the car and the payments is the one whose name is on the loan and registration. You would not be approved to take over the loan ';due to your employment status';.
If the car is in your fiance's name it's his car in the eyes of the law.





If you want to keep the car go get a loan in your name and buy it from him. Of course all the money you have put into this car would be reflected in the price you would have to pay. If he hasn't paid any money towards the car then you should be able to create a sales contract for $100 just to get rid of the bum.





If you can't get a loan then you will have to continue this legal and financial arrangement until the day when you can.
get a legal attorney and let the law deiced

No comments:

Post a Comment