Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is this a bad idea, I really need some advice?

I met this girl last week at a socia event. we talked for about 5 minutes or so, and then got interrupted and didn't see her after that. today she came to sunday school class, we only spoke a few words. I find her very attractive and want to get to know her more. we are friends on facebook and i talked to one of her friends and she said that i need to send her a message through facebook, but i don't know what to write in the message. Please help me.Is this a bad idea, I really need some advice?
No





It is fab, goodIs this a bad idea, I really need some advice?
Well your in for sure, just start off with, heeeey! (:, how are you? or long time no talk
Just say hey and talk about something you guys have in common and then ask to go hang out with you..... Just ask her to go bowling, movie, etc. Watever bt as a friends and mayb in a group of friends. tell her to bring a friend so she doesnt feel uncomfortable and just hang out with her and talk to her. And start talkin to her in Sunday school
start with hi... then just start up a conversation.. duh
Sending her a message is a great idea. You could say something like ';hey how are you doing?'; Just say something simple. I had this one guy that I had known since 2nd grade send me a message in 10th grade saying how he has always liked me and when he was little he loved me and he thought I was beautiful and wanted to spend forever with me. It was just creepy. Even though I doubt you would do something remotely close to that I'm just saying... be casual. Maybe ask her for her number or something so you can text her. Good luck!
just ask her how she is doing, that sort of thing. or bring up something random or funny you remember from the conversation you had with her.





hope everything turns out and ya get to know her more!!!! :D
just say ';hey u remember me,, we should hang out some time';


and then go to the movies or watever and Magic will happen on its own.. if not the first day then the 2nd or 3rd day
Say something like


Hey hows it going; how was your halloween?
just what you said..hi we met at a social event ..blah blah..go from there
just ask her questions or something in the message
Just ask her how she is doing and just talk about her day. Girls like it when guys ask questioins(:

No comments:

Post a Comment