Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Have you ever given bad advice to someone because you hated them?

no...





hey, you should totally ram your head into the computer screen RIGHT NOW. come on....


it would be super cool!


;DHave you ever given bad advice to someone because you hated them?
Sort of. There was this moron that I worked with (no, really, this guy was STUPID) who was having trouble with his landlord getting a window fixed. I told him to report the guy to the state housing authority, thinking that nothing would happen. Or at worst his landlord would chew him out. Within a week the window was fixed, and the bathtub, which he didn't report to the state. The landlord also cut some rent off for that month to make up for the problem.


I was amazed.Have you ever given bad advice to someone because you hated them?
No,


but I REALLY REALLY wanted to!


I just couldn't do it.
No, Karma will take care of them, so I stay honest...
Uh duh.. the question was ..'; how do i get to your house...'; You can bet they did not get there! :)
hahaha. no, but i think i'd enjoy it.
I would never do that ~!~


even if i hate them .
Sad to say, I've given someone I hate GOOD advice, and because they asked - not because I hated them. :P I would rather I'd done what you asked, and given the bad advice. ;)
no, i firmly believe in karma (what goes around, comes around). besides, their bad karma will get back to them anyway.
yes I did
No. If I hated someone I wouldn't be talking to them in the first place.
thts mean
No never.
I haven't done that before but i would love to. I don't talk to people i hate!!! It's on the top of my list to do!!
uhhh...maybe
HA HA! Yes! When I was a teenager I told this girl I couldn't stand that she shouldn't take the crap our boss was giving her so she should quit her job!!! And she did!!! I picked up her extra shifts and got a (small) promotion and raise! LOL I haven't thought about that in years! : D
LOL....yes, and bad directions because they were rude.
yes lol and it backfired
no, because I don't hate a lot of people and the people I do hate know it and would not ask me for advice in fear of this.





dd

No comments:

Post a Comment