Thursday, May 13, 2010

I like to bite my nails it's a really bad habit and I really wanna stop any advice?

Please Help!I like to bite my nails it's a really bad habit and I really wanna stop any advice?
I had the same habit, from when I was 6 to 16, then I stopped by painting the end of my nails with finger nail polish. It tasted bad, so I stopped biting them. It takes about 21 days to finally break the habit.


If that doesn't work, then put a rubber band at your wrist, and whenever you bite your nails, snap the rubber band. You'll be sick of being stung with the rubber band that you'll stop.


Make sure you consistently avoid biting your nails for 21 DAYS, then the habit will be broken.


This worked for me, hopefully it will work for you! Good luck!I like to bite my nails it's a really bad habit and I really wanna stop any advice?
cut your nails really short

No comments:

Post a Comment