Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who else agrees that ';following your heart'; is the worst advice to follow?

I believe that when you follow your heart..you are blinded by reality of your situation. Everytime I ';follow my heart'; I ignore the logic in the situation and it doesn't usually end well. Sometimes when you are so clouded by your emotions/feelings you are blinded from important factors. I am a firm believer on following your brain..Anyone agree?Who else agrees that ';following your heart'; is the worst advice to follow?
Although I think everyone is bound to follow their heart to a small extent, you can't overlook logic and common sense. Yes, it's better to follow your brain and fact.Who else agrees that ';following your heart'; is the worst advice to follow?
No, I am following my heart right now, i must agree it is really hard and difficult.





But I know God will get me through this. If following your heart and dreams were easy then everyone would be what they really want to be instead of settling. I am believing and putting my trust and faith in the Lord and I know he will lead my way!
Instead of following your heart, which is an incredibly dumb thing to do, you should think with your brain first before you decide to drink the drink that most likely has poison in it, than listening to your heart. THINK LOGICALLY!



I agree and don't agree!





I don't believe your a firm believer when your following your brain. when you have strong feelings. you, me and everybody else ignores the true of what is happening. just like the cliche * Love is Blind *
I think 50/50 but then again it depends on the situation. If it's anything to do with love, then forget it lol. I follow my heart but keep my B.S detector on full!
but by following ur brain u may


have regret but then u can have regret for following ur heart well i gues u got to really think it thru
I agree. Head over heart.


But it's good to have some heart so you don't turn into a robot.


Just never let it take over.



I agree completely....the heart is clouded by want it wants to feel, where the brain says this is real and this is not.
yea it sometimes leads you way to early
Follow your feet instead...at least you'll see a lot of interesting places.
disagree, I follow my heart which is directly related to my gut feel


If it feels right............off I go

No comments:

Post a Comment