Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why is Mchenryeddie the only person with Good Advice? And why do people follow the bad ones?

Mchenryeddie is the only person here (other than of course, my arrogant self :P) giving good solid advice to people, so why are people agreeing with stupid advice?





Do you want to find a way that makes you lose weight in a week and magically keeps it away forever?





Because it doesn't exist.





Diet pills don't work





Eating one meal a day and starving yourself makes you GAIN WEIGHT





Atkins sucks





So why!?Why is Mchenryeddie the only person with Good Advice? And why do people follow the bad ones?
Thanks ZipLock...





I think there's a ton of misconceptions about dieting and health... I urge everyone who is concerned about their health and fitness is to educate themselves.





That means reading. I subscribe to about 7 different health magazines and people consistently throw me scientific articles on nutrition.





I've learned a lot about health and fitness over the years and hopefully I can help a few people get over their weight /fitness issues.





Thanks again, Ziplock, I've read some of your stuff and found it on line with my beliefs too.Why is Mchenryeddie the only person with Good Advice? And why do people follow the bad ones?
people desperately want to believe in the easy fix

No comments:

Post a Comment