Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm so upset...I'm not ready for a test i have today...it's gonna be bad...advice?

Ok well i have an exam due today and it's in class...but i have no idea abotu the topic....should i just say to myself ';yeh u went wrong just make sure it never happens again';


I'm so annoyed that i didnt do it ;(I'm so upset...I'm not ready for a test i have today...it's gonna be bad...advice?
Wait, you were supposed to turn in an exam? but u didnt...ok...well....get ready for it, take it and turn it in...and never let it happen again!! Hope this helps!!I'm so upset...I'm not ready for a test i have today...it's gonna be bad...advice?
Yeah, usually doing the work helps. But I have done this same thing. It makes it worse if you knew you had it, but chose not to do it.





If you didn't know about it, then it still shows irresponsibility.





But, since you know that you showed bad judgement, all you can do is tell yourself that you'll do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment