Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How to give my husband punishment spankings for bad behavior need advice what to use and how to deliver it ?

hes already accepted his fateHow to give my husband punishment spankings for bad behavior need advice what to use and how to deliver it ?
Nothings better than pouring baby oil on his naked body and *SMACK!* constantly with the BELT! Hahaha! Go Halo on his A**! LolHow to give my husband punishment spankings for bad behavior need advice what to use and how to deliver it ?
There are some Yahoo groups (as well as websites) that have advice. Recommend that you use some sort of implement, such as a hairbrush, belt or a paddle. If you try to use your head it could grow numb and you will not be able to sense the level of ';heat'; in his punished backside, which is one way to sense whether he has been spanked enough. You can also watch the skin change color and judge by the level of redness whether you are on the verge of doing real damage. Keep the blows on the meaty part of the buttocks and avoid going higher up, where there is not so much protection of vital organs, or much lower, where blood vessels are closer to te skin and could be ruptured. You and he may want to consider use of a ';safe word'; that he could use if the pain becomes too great for him to bear. If you would like more information, e-mail be a direct e-mail address and I will send you some materials.
If he likes it enough he may act up even more to get to enjoy more punishment, LOL!!! Since he's a big rough tough guy with thicker skin and heavier muscle mass than we have, I say turn it up a notch from what you might do with a child. He should be able to enjoy a riding crop or flagellum of some sort (check Ebay) right on the rear. A large flexible switch would work well also, or even a belt. Make him count out the whacks as you give them! Enjoy yourselves!
My wife like to start with her hand, usually 20 to 25 on my naked bum.


She then will move on to belts, paddles, wooden spoon, and finally the large paint stirrer (for 5 gallon buckets of paint) She breaks in between each tool used, to allow my bottom to get the feeling back, and that increases the severity of the punishment greatly.
Humm....he's going to love it.





First tell him he's a bad boy and go straight to your room!





Tell him to drop his pants and bend over.


(then drop ur pants)





With him bent over facing the bed, you step on his right


side and with your left hand raise it high with a back swing,


and let it ripp!





*note: upon impact with his butt cheek, remember not to remove


your hand but to ';swing through'; causing him to plummet into


the bed. Then at this vunerable moment, heave yourself upon


his backside and ride baby ride!!!
otk, about 100 good whacks. soft/medium type of slaps of course. not hard just enough for him to know he's getting spanked. 60 thru his underwear and the other 40 on the bare bottom. he'll learn from that!!!


I did it to my wife for a bad behavior and she learned her lesson that way too.
I hide the remote from my husband or make him chase me for it. I have recently threatened to have his favorite channel tiers on our cable turned off(that one really gets results). Sometimes, just for fun I will pour out his corona and lime(this makes him cry).
hum. try a paddle or a whip. a soft whip, in case you don't have whipping skills. make sure none of your neighbors are filming (so i would close all blinds, etc). if he has to go to work the next day, make sure you don't hurt him too much. but do you realize if he enjoys it, he's just going to keep getting into trouble. good luck! *sigh*. those crazy husbands them.
Sounds like you married a first class wuss.


Use a paddle and beat the crap out of him then f### a real man right in front of him.











By the way...nice troll
Sorry, I'm confused...The spankings are the punishment or a reward?



The only spanking that goes on in my house is when Im bad and my husband is the one spanking me!!!!
I don't think your stars have lined up right in the solar system. You need to keep checking your horoscope.
Give him a good kicking in the ballbags!
I know how you feel I gave mine a pounding in his back last night
wooden spoons work like a charm.
never heard of a man getting a spanking

No comments:

Post a Comment