Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have fallen for the bad boy, advice?

There is this guy and yeah he talks to me all the time and smiles at me but idk how he feels about me because he is known to be a player but I have despite my best efforts fallen fro him completely.I have fallen for the bad boy, advice?
LEAVE HIM ALONE, YOU WIL GET HURT, HE IS PLAYING YOU FOR REAL.





don't fall into his clutches, i've seen to many girls crash and burn.


be his friend but tell him to not be too friendly. all that being ncie stuff is to get in your pants, REALLY. don't tell yourself ';well he's different'; NO HE'S NOTI have fallen for the bad boy, advice?
ohh girl, be careful. I'm a sucker for the bad boys too. If he's known to be a player then be extra careful with him. Talk to him, try to see if he likes you back. When you guys establish that, you can start talking, maybe date a bit..then decide if you want to pursue things further in an exclusive relationship. Dating is all about discovering who the other person is and having fun with them! Get to know him, and you can judge for yourself if hes a player or not :]
girl i get you. I have fallen in love for a bad boy too. i love him. i think of him 24/7. he is bad, so i decided i'd go bad too. i started dressing differently became bad. detentions all the time!! i hung out with the bad kids. lost my real friends which were good. i changed completely. i cut my hair short. then he changed started liking the good girls. disaster!! i cut my hair even shorter so he would notice me!! nothing. then he started hitting on my old (good) best friend! i wanted to be her friend again but it was to late. so i advice you to not even change for this dude. let it go it's not worth it. trust me. I know!!
He is what he is and as long as you know what comes with that territory, do your thing. However, just know the bad boys come with a lot of heartache, sorrow and drama!. Is he worth that? If not, drop him. You can do better and there is someone out there that can give you the same goosebumps as well as the respect you deserve.
You have two options: Option one, you pursue it and YOU KNOW you are headed for BIG trouble. Option two, you put on your thinking head, and you get as far away from him as you can. Enrol the help of your best friend or mom, and tell them to help you get over him, because it is hard to fall out of love without support. Best to you.
DONT FALLL FOR HIM WATEVER YOU DO!!! trust me on this one. my ex was like tht too.he was really sweet first but then i saw through him. he would slap other girls a**es and hug them. other girls sent him pictures of themselves along with me to. and to this day he still askes to be my friend with benefits. at first i said yes...so yea i would hook up with him but then he wouldn tanswer txts or IMs and he wouldnt even look at me at school. then for awhile evrytime we were in the same hallway rite nxt to eachother he would grab sum other girls a** or boobs. i cried so much over this boy i lost my virginity to the a**hole that i really truly loved, and all he wanted was a pretty face. dont do it cuz it turns out he was f**king my ex best friend too. FML lol so ya just dont do love youll get hurt so bad
don't fall for it because your going to get your heart broken even if he tells you that he is not a player he will show you he is not for a while then he'll go back to being a player again once a player always a player
PLAYERS = BAD. no doubt, he'll screw you over. move on. there'll be a TOTALLY hot totally nice amazing great guy out there for you!!
im srry...things have there way of working themselves out

















answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
omg me 2. im tryin too make him jealous by flirting alot w/ other guys but its hard cuz i like him so darn much..... do players even get jealous though???
go for it (: i love bad boys , and it usually works out . but i am kinda pretty im not gonna lie .
Ask him for his number and see if he wants to go out sometime. Don't rush into ';anything';.
Go for him but just remember he is a ';player';. Be very cautious and don't wear your heart on your sleeve! Good luck!
Have fun while it lasts.
if you know he is bad stay away from him , it's all up to you ,good luck
Run
HELLO? 5million dudes in the world- or more lolz
Run if he will hurt you...
bad boys are hot but if u want to be hurt then just see wat might happened
deep down you want to be bad so?
im so sorry this happened to you...please don't get your heart broken.


=[
simple. just dont
good
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment