Thursday, May 13, 2010

Have you ever taken any bad advice on Y!A?

no never doHave you ever taken any bad advice on Y!A?
not sure what you mean, do you mean have i taken notice of bad advice? well no cause i always double check, but i suppose if you dont check you could end up in trouble. if i answer i always make sure i am giving the correct advice, by counter checking, in sites or getting a book out to make sure, but i am not sure other people take that amount of trouble. my advice is do not believe all you read on yahoo, because often its only someone elses opinion. check it out, lolHave you ever taken any bad advice on Y!A?
Actually no, I know bad advice when I see or read it.
No, but I've seen bad advice given out many times.
No i dont read bad stuff cuase i cant.
yea jerk faces this is a community for right answers!
no:)
YES and I want my money back........uh what

No comments:

Post a Comment