Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do you cure a bad day? I need some advice, please.?

My teacher caught me and my friend with a note. She sent us out to the hall, which was humiliating because my crush was there and he sits behind me. Well, she told us to get it signed the next morning. I'm afraid to face her and afraid to face my class since we got in huge trouble.





How can I get rid of the stress and make my day at least a little better? %26gt;:CHow do you cure a bad day? I need some advice, please.?
If that is the worst thing that happened to you today, your having a darn good day.





Think about it.How do you cure a bad day? I need some advice, please.?
Honestly, stop thinking too much about it.... You can make anything a ';big problem'; if you spend too much time thinking about it.





Sure some people might remind you tomorrow but really most people aren't going to care, In 3 days it'll seem like it was a year ago.


Just stop thinking about it today, and when you go back pretend as if nothing happened, people won't bother you... If someone brings it up don't be embarrassed either.





Oh and since it was just passing a note(not crapping your pants or something more embarrasing) your crush won't probably notice.
there are mant times that you will find that you have these types of bad days. one of the best ways to calm your nerves and anxiey is to take a vitamin. there is this one that i found that you take that calms your nerves and gets rid of your anxiousness. I take it sometimes because being shy always gets me excited and anxious.
just smile,aleast u got to spend some time with your crush

No comments:

Post a Comment