Thursday, May 13, 2010

Well, its more of an advice thing. I got into a fight, broke this kids nose and busted up his mouth pretty bad?

I was just wondering, why do i have the urge to fight now. I seriously have alot of poeple who want to fight me and im fine with that, i actually welcome that. I havent fought in a while and now i want to get back into it. Its a rush, even when you lose its like nothing else.Well, its more of an advice thing. I got into a fight, broke this kids nose and busted up his mouth pretty bad?
I'm sorry but I don't think you will like the answer but here goes anyway. There is something inside you that you are not dealing with. This may be something from your childhood that you aren't even aware is a problem. People that have a need to fight, feel they have something to prove and are really not happy within themselves. You have taken the hardest step and that is seeing you have a problem and asking for help. You need to see a professional as in a counsellor and start learning new ways to deal with things. The fact that you enjoy and crave for violence shows there is a real problem. Although it may not be a huge thing in your life right now, later on it could be. When you settle down in a relationship and have kids, how do you think they will feel knowing that at any time you could go off the handle. Not to mention that violence will only lead to isolation, court hearings and possibly jail. If you do not get these feelings under control now, what will stop you from beating those you love, including your future wife and kids. Decent people will not want to be around you and you will only be left with scum bags as friends that you know you will never be able to trust because of the way they are. The rush is very addictive, so find something else to give you a rush. You could take self defence classes where you can learn to protect for goodness instead of just bashing people. There will always be something that can give you the same rush, you just have to be pro active and find what it is. Good Luck!Well, its more of an advice thing. I got into a fight, broke this kids nose and busted up his mouth pretty bad?
I have an idea for you. Obviously, there is a rush for you when you fight--but also, obviously, street fighting can be legitimately dangerous. Perhaps more importantly, even if you're willing to take physical risks, you could end up sued for millions of dollars or even in jail.





So here's my idea. Take up boxing or maybe wrestling (but I think boxing is probably more your thing if you're throwing punches). You'll get the rush, you might even get to be some kind of champion, and when you hurt a guy that's just how it goes in the ring. So yeah. That's my idea.





Also, I get urges to fight too. Dunno why. It's just a thing. I think you gotta control it though, else you can do some serious damage to somebody.
I think you should at least TRY to come and know Jesus! He really loves you and I don't think fighting is something you should be getting into!!! it sounds like anger is involved in it maybe? i know its a rush because (i admit it im not perfect ive been in cat fights) but im in middle school and thats not something Jesus would want us to do!








have a nice day and God Bless!
you and me both brother its because of your brain you get pissed probably like me when somebody stares at you or if you think somebody thinks there better than you its all adrenaline and how you take things your naturally aggressive welcome to the club
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment